Sunday, August 3, 2014

What's On My Mind?






... Jessica. Yes I know she is on my mind all the time. But I have big plans coming up and they had just better stick this time. She makes me happy when I was grumpy. Yes yes the usually lovey dovey stuff.

... Disney. Um yeah not going to lie Disney has warped my mind. I am trying to find unusual things we will need or may not need. I like the different stuff all the planning. Totally for my daughter, future wife and the Disney Queen.

... My nose. Yep I can no longer lay on my left side at night or I literally cannot breath. I woke up feeling like I had pompom balls in my head. It was bad and I went back to bed for awhile. Pretty sure it's time for the surgery I have been putting off.

... Books. I have a stack of books that keep piling high beside my bed. I have nonfiction, fiction, and devotions I want to read. However, when I get through reading my Bible in the mornings I usually have to run out the door to work.

... My Planner. Nice filofax. Pretty sure I have a boring life right now. I have been filing it in with different things though. Not sure if I am even using my planner right. Kind of sad.

... Vehicle. SUV, Car, Van, or Jeep? Um no van and no car. I want something bigger this time. Hm need to look into a good reliable vehicle.

... Phone. I am tired of using my jacked up phone. I have been borrowing my grandmother's or Bre's phone to take pictures unless I use my iPod. I need a phone. I want an iPhone. We will see.

... Furniture. I have bought some furniture for the new house. I have not bought it all. I have a lot of people donating furniture to me because they are updating or redecorating. (Not that I am not knocking getting free furniture but people can still afford to just up and redecorate their house?)

... Birchbox for Men. Is it worth the money? Will I like it? I need to watch unboxings on YouTube. I know I want Mantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment