Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Avary's First Sub Box










My daughter received her first sub box thanks to my cousin, Erica. Erica did not tell me or Avary about it. It was a total surprise to both of us. And let's just say Avary approves times 1000 and so do I.

Naughty but Nice Cupcake Hand Cream - Before Avary told me what this was I swore it was a jewelry box. It actually smells like strawberry cream. Avary is very proud of it.

Hard Candy Kaleyedescope Eye Shadow Duo in ‘Daydream’ - Avary lapsed into a speech of how this can be applied wet for a more dramatic look or dry for a lighter, more shimmery look. As long as it's just eye shadow I am okay with it.




Strawberry Sponge Curlers - When I first glanced at these I figured they were bath bombs or something. But foam curlers for Avary? Even better. I think it's kind of funny. Perfect for her too.



Cupcake Wipes by Good Earth Beauty - There are only ten of these and Avary has big plans for them in Disney World. Maybe I will tuck these away for her to actually use at Disney.

Lily Fabric Keychain by Marinas Closet - I don't think Avary has ever owned her own keychain. I think 5 years old is a good time to change that too.

Cupcake Key Cover by Gama Go - Avary and I made a pack that this would cover our Huntsville House key when we get up there in the next month

Neon Beaded Bracelets with Rhinestones - Avary about knocked me over showing me her bracelets. Neon beads with one rhinestone bead. She loves them.


No comments:

Post a Comment