Saturday, August 9, 2014

Allow Me To Introduce You To Myself




I am Nathaniel, +Jessica's boyfriend. Otherwise known as her world. I am introducing myself because apparently adding you when you wouldn't add your best friend boyfriend. Pretty sure most do that. A true friend scopes out the guy.You know like Mary Ann did. She annoyed the crap out of  me and she was in Thailand. So don't give me crap that I didn't put for the effort when I was the one that added you. You had every opportunity to write to me. I took the first step.

And the crap about me being a stranger? Really I am Jessica's boyfriend the one you claimed as your best friend. Though I am questioning your ability to be a friend. If you ever really was a friend. Jessica says you were but to me it sounds like the classic I want someone around to make me look better and to say I have friends and someone around so I am not the loner. If that pisses you off, I don't really care. It's how you were acting. I wouldn't be a stranger if you had really listened to Jessica.

But wait that is right, you aren't interested in Jessica's relationship or life. You claim it's because of what was going on your life, ever given the thought that she had a lot going on too? She has also been helping me with things going on with me. Why should she include in her life when she is around you talk over her or shut down completely? There is no sense in that. None for a so called best friend to do.

Why don't just admit the truth? You wanted someone to make you feel better and not to be alone. You hate the idea of me and Jessica because she is getting what you want. And none of it is bought things. She is getting a guy willing to stand up for her and a daughter that is happy go lucky. Yes, I am financially secure but only now. You would have found that out if you had put forth the effort. Jessica has not bragged to me once. Okay jokingly but seriously? Jessica brag? It's like you are giving crackers to Cookie Monster... Do you even know her? And I like you how you get underwear in a knot because she has prior plans before you. Again back to my point of you using her just so you aren't alone.

Speaking of listening to her, if you really had listened to her you would know that Jessica and Odette talk but Odette has rarely mentioned a wedding to Jessica. The person you are looking for is Mary Ann. Yeah her and Hunter talked about dresses some. But I am pretty sure you said you didn't approve of the wedding because it was too soon so you lied to Jessica the other day. That right there is a problem no one else has pointed out. You said it was too soon and therefor that's a big reason of why you weren't involved in the planning.

Oh and "those bitches" have nothing with you not being the maid of honor now. You don't deserve to be her maid of honor. You have proved to that to both of us. You aren't interested in our relationship and you put our relationship down too. I wouldn't let be that now if someone gave me a million dollars. See I am not all about money either. I love how you pick up on the money thing with all of us. Jealous much? Same reason with the girls and them having money. What the heck does that matter? Get to know them and it's not about the money.




I am letting all of this go now, but does that mean I am sweeping things under the rug? No it means that I am sweeping all of this into a garbage can and throwing it away with the rest of the trash. It won't be undo that way. It won't resurface.

No comments:

Post a Comment