Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bloggers

I love to read...

I love to read blogs...

But when it comes to male bloggers there seems to be a shortage. I get I am rare species, but you would think there would be some other male bloggers writing about their feelings, hopes, dreams, etc. I am tired of male bloggers being tech or auto crap. Seriously show some emotions, the women get all squealy when we share our feelings.

I like to blog actually. I can show my creative side. I had a Xanga a very very long time ago and it was decent. But it, like Myspace, couldn't keep up with demands of a social setting. I do miss some of the male bloggers on there.

I am not knocking the female bloggers I read. I love reading them all. I like reading the content and seeing what everyone has to say on a topic of such or what kind of topic they have created. It makes me excited. However, male point of view would be nice to read from time to time.

I will have to be the change I want to see in the world. I have ideas on what to write about but I would love to hear your ideas. Send em on!



No comments:

Post a Comment