Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Man in the Mirror

Confession Time:







I am major clown...

I get ready in the morning while dancing around in front of my mirror.

Gavin Degraw
Miley Cyrus
Queen
The Supremes
NSYNC
Rihanna

I crank up the volume and away my hips and feet move. It's not just a little shake here and there. It's head banging. It's moving my hips like Beyonce. It's swinging around like Usher. It's moon walking like Michael Jackson.

I have even been known to slap my butt to watch it jiggle in the mirror. It's bouncing my pecks to the music while I do my hair. It's going completely old school preteen girl using my comb as a microphone singing Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston.

So many people think I am a morning person, I am really not. Don't believe me? Try talking to me before my coffee and shower. It is a not a pretty picture. I growl, bite, and kick. Music, water, and coffee make my mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment