Sunday, June 1, 2014

Shhh Quiet People Are Reading









If You Give a Mouse a Cookie 





I loved this book. This was my snack time book. I always wanted cookies and milk when it was read to me. I still like to have them when reading it.

Rose Petal Place



I know they are girl books but I loved it when my mom would read these to me and my sister. I liked the bad spider's sidekick Horace.  



The Get Along Gang


I loved the Get Along Gang books but this was my favorite. I always thought the cry baby reminded me of my sister. She used to get so mad at that.

Mrs. Pac Man



I don't know why I loved this book so much either. I was really crazy about it though. I think it was because we had an Atari and it was the female with a baby. Apparently I have always had baby fever.


Pound Puppies



I think looking back at the books I liked this is why I like to rescue animals from the pound. All because of a book and tv series. Now I have a reason to why I have an obsession.


Double Trouble in Walla Walla




My whole family still enjoys this book. I was so excited when I seen Ridge had it and I loved reading it to my nieces and nephews. Get ready for some crazy words!


I couldn't find links to them.

My Doctor Bag Book
My Picnic Basket Book
My Lunchbox Book
My Travel Bag Book

I wore these books out bad

No comments:

Post a Comment