Thursday, June 26, 2014

Plan Dude


I am a tech dude. Pretty common knowledge about me that I like to have things done in a timely manner for the most part and I do like to stay on top of things. That being said, to remember something I have to write it down. Not type it or read six times... Write it.

Thus being why when my girlfriend kept looking at the Life Planner from Erin Condren, I decided I might need one too. I emailed customer service and all the have for the Life Planner is girly or more feminine insides. I decided to go with a Filofax after that. I can customize it to every part of my life.

I went with the Penny Bridge Filofax A5. I can house an iPad and have a planner as well. Which makes it easy to have a digital calendar that I can later coordinate with my paper planner. I like that I can do that. I know with my job I will be receiving an iPad within the next week and I am excited about having both of these.

I can honestly say with my planner I will keep up with a number of things. Like when it is my turn to do grocery shopping or make a meal or dessert. When we have a date night. I can keep track of what business I will be wiring or monitoring for on any given day. Also I can keep notes of the wiring I have done for a certain project that way I can have it easily accessed at my finger tips. 

I have many ideas of how to use this planner. The above ideas are the main ones being that I love my job and I love my family. I like to be devoted to both to get somewhere in this life. And my planner will help me do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment