Friday, June 6, 2014

Days of Lists: 99 Bottles of Beer On The Wall





I love a good road trip. However, I pack everything but the kitchen sink because I am terrified of being bored because I am not one for scenery outside the car. Driving scenery does nothing for me.

So things I have to have in my backpack:

  • Phone
  • Charger for phone
  • iPod
  • Charger for iPod
  • Kindle
  • Charger for Kindle
  • 2 Pillows - Travel pillow and regular pillow
  • A blanket
  • Beef jerky
  • Bottle drinks (I get seriously pissed when people bring cans on a road trip and then bitch when it explodes and it goes everywhere or it falls over.)
  • Notebook
  • Pens
  • Headphones
  • Snacks (Ritz bits with cheese)
  • Wipes 
  • Handsantizer
  • Quarters
  • Kleenex (Can also be used as toilet paper on the side of the road)
  • Socks (My feet will be warm and dry in any situation.)
  • Axe body spray (Can be used as air fresher when someone's lunch doesn't agree with them)
  • Sunglasses
  • Itinerary folder with addresses (otherwise what is the point of GPS) 

No comments:

Post a Comment