Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Days of Lists: Things I Love About Jessica

No Joke This Time










  • Her weirdness... "Lightening bugs!"
  • She loves to read. 
  • She loves crafts.
  • She likes to make jewelry.
  • Her beauty takes my breath away.
  • My love for food doesn't bother her.
  • Her blushing makes me smile.
  • She has a big heart. 
  • She loves cats like I do.
  • She isn't afraid to apologize. 
  • She really does listen to conversations.
  • Her loyalty is unwavering.
  • Kids love her and she loves kids.
  • When she says I love you I know she isn't just saying it.
  • She likes to try new things.
  • Taking risks is something she doesn't mind doing.
  • She likes taking care of people.
  • Her beauty is captivating.
  • Her body is gorgeous.








No comments:

Post a Comment