Saturday, May 31, 2014

By The Power of Grayskull




Police - Everything Breath You Take (Best Stalker song)




Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas




Don Henley - All She Wants to Do Is Dance


Bananarama - Venus (Yes I make the cat claws with my hands with the rawr is said)




Beach Boys - Kokomo (I will make love to this song on the beach Thank to Ridge)





a-ha - Take On Me






Bryan Adams - Heaven





Pat Benatar - Hit Me with Your Best Shot




The Bangle - Walk Like An Egyptian






Queen - Another One Bites the Dust






R.E.M. - It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)







Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax






Weather Girls - It's Raining Men







 Cutting Crew - I Just Died In Your Arms






 John Fogerty - Centerfield (One of the best songs ever!)






Rupert Holmes - Escape







Lipps Inc. - Funkytown






Olivia Newton-John - Magic






Toni Basil - Mickey






Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name






I'll Be Loving You (Forever) - NKotB (Though personally I believe the Westlife version is better.)









No comments:

Post a Comment