Friday, July 4, 2014

Gotta Get That Boom Boom




My grandma had us all over for the Fourth today. She had made my cousins put together a playlist. Let's just say things this morning at my grandmother's pool party was wild.

Ever seen a five year old drop it low? I can officially say I have. Bad part? She's mine. I know I was glaring at her mother Tina with a fierce look.

My family are not the best role models. We have pole dancers (no not strippers), Well we did have a stripper, we have had flashers, and exotic dancers. So Avary comes by it naturally. It was just shocking.

Though we did leave when the song I'm in Luv with a Stripper. Well I made Avary leave. I knew how crazy and how funny my cousins would be.

I know it will be something tonight. Only my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment