Thursday, July 31, 2014

Most Magical Thing In the World

Now that you have a family where are you off to? To Walt Disney World with my Family!




I have been, my daughter and my future wife have not. Where are we going Disney World! I have been as a kid and I went the last two times that my cousin has went. So my excitement is building more and more each day.

I like many other fellow Disney goers know just long how it takes to prepare for a Disney trip. I am preparing for my little family's first Disney trip. I have two very excited girls. They squeal randomly. Avary will do a wiggle dance when she thinks about packing even.

We have a Disney Queen in our present and she is awesome at Disney trips. This girl has went to Disney about 50 times as a vacation and is just 23. Right now she is working there "helping" the characters. She has about 6 or 7 Disney binders with different kinds of information. She is trying to get certification as a Disney travel agent. This girl is going to be amazing at it too.

It's because of this girl that my family gets to go to Disney World. She is insisting to take us for free. She said that she loves getting to see people's reaction to their first Disney trip. And since my future wife and my daughter are going on their first trip Hunter is going to have double the fun. Disney should pay this girl. She takes them to Disney then makes them hooked and they go back and back.

I am learning a lot from her and I have started planning. I am purchasing a lot of supplies to make planner. I going to Office Depot tomorrow to start our planner. I know my future wife will be proud.

My world land for this project can be found HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment