Friday, May 2, 2014

As a Dog







When I don't feel good during the winter I put on my dinosaur pajamas. I am not kidding I got them online about a year ago. Dinosaur Fleece Footed Pajamas are my favorite during the winter. During the summer I wear regular work out pants when I don't feel good. Or sometimes I just wear my underwear.

I am a true man when it comes to not feeling good. I milk it for all it's worth. I am willing to admit that though. I am also pretty picky about the products I use as well. I know I am a terrible patient. But once again I will admit it.

Think of me like Sheldon Cooper when he is sick. I love Vicks rubbed on my chest and all around just to be taken care of when I'm sick. I don't mind going to the doctor when I'm sick. I treat myself like a kid if I go to the doctor I treat myself afterwards for a reward.

When I'm sick I love soup, not broth. I have to have meat even with a sore throat. Panera Bread is heaven for me anyhow but going when I am sick is amazing plus right now it's only a 10 minute walk from my house. But I can get soup, tea, a sandwich, and a chunk of bread. They also have mac and cheese which is really good.

Hot tea is a must for me all the time but is crucial when I am not feeling well. My mom used to give me hot tea all the time when I was sick. She said it would help me and she was right.

What do I like to do? Sleep. If I am awake I am usually watching tv and that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment