Monday, May 19, 2014

Days of Lists: 20 Things about Me

  1. I tend to eat breakfast food at night.
  2. I like to paint.
  3. I have modeled some before.
  4. I like blistex better than carmex 
  5. I prefer cats over dogs
  6. My wallet is always by fossil it has been since I was in the 7th grade and a girl that liked it gave it to me. Apparently I broke her heart.
  7. It's a guaranteed fact I will always spend over $20 at any food place including McDonald's.
  8. I work out every day. Sometimes I will wake up in the middle of sleep go work out and then go back to bed.
  9. I still drive the through the neighborhood where I grew up in Tuscaloosa.
  10. Christmas is more than just presents to me and the Christmas season starts the day after Halloween.
  11. I was a cheerleader. Along with Chris and Frankie. But unlike them I was one during basketball season.
  12. I wear a abstinence ring.
  13. I am weird about my coffee mugs.
  14. I only wear Calvin Klein and Nike socks. 
  15. I iron all of my pants except work out pants. 
  16. I like doing laundry and cleaning the bathtub.
  17. I organize my sock drawer. It used to get on my nerves when my mom threw them all in a drawer. 
  18. I can lift my own body weight 8 feet in less than 5 secs.
  19. I can play 5 different instruments and I had voice lessons as a child.
  20. I miss being in high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment