Sunday, November 2, 2014

Low Down and Dirty

Honestly,

If Alabama had done it I would be up in arms... Regardless it's disgusting and undermining...

Auburn coming away with the win last night against Ole Miss will always be under review with me. Why? Well look at what was on the front of their newspaper:


Finding a way? Seriously? I know there was over 87 pictures of last night's game to put on the front of today's paper but they went with the one where they caused a man's leg to snap in half. A lifetime changing moment in Treadwell's life. Treadwell underwent surgery last night and will miss the rest of the season.

Not the ideal image and headline combination to use when a player suffers a serious injury because it's hard to know how people will deal with it. It's a disgrace. This newspaper really needs to get their act together. They also brought a video to the world showcasing this man's unfortunate misfortunes.

Apologies But Is It Enough

Real classy Auburn. Trust me I was pulling for Ole Miss, but trust I am going to become the biggest Texas A&M, Georgia, Samford and my blood team Alabama fan for the rest of the season after this disgrace. 

People keep telling me the school has nothing to do with what the newspaper posts. That's bull. They have to approve it and trust me if they approve this that makes it even worse. There were several things from last night's game that is just showing how lack of morals people have and how low they will stoop for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment