Monday, November 3, 2014

Avary's November Boodle Box


I was awake early today because apparently my cousin who Avary lives with has just now check her mailbox from Saturday. Avary came screeching up to me holding her box so we could open it up together. She loves everything in the box.

EcoTools Mini Essentials Makeup Brush Set: Avary doesn't wear a full face of make up yet. But like my other cousin's wife said this is a great way for her to learn about it. She said it was important for girls to feel confident with a make up brush instead of scared.

Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner: Avary loved that it has a coconut smell. She wants to save them for her trips she has coming up. I like that idea. Avary loves travel size things which made this even better for her.

Knit Boot Cuffs : Sparks and wonder was going off in Avary's eyes when she seen these. There was something like this on Shark Tank once too. She is super excited about these and right now is wearing them as ankle warmers around the house.

Chocolate Covered Sunny Seeds: I didn’t even know that chocolate covered sunflower seeds actually existed.  I don't think Avary would have been overly excited about sunflower seeds, but chocolate covered ones?  She was pretty excited.

Leather Wrap Bracele: Avary has loved all of the "arm candy," as she calls it, in the boxes. She likes this one a lot.

Fall Paper Straws: Avary loves paper straws. She came home the other day telling me about George's house having paper straws. Now she has her own.

Physicians Formula Natural Bronzer: Avary didn't see the purpose of this so she gave it to my cousin's wife. Avary likes eye make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment