Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ring Challenge

1. What phone do you have? 

 Samsung Galaxy s5

2. What phone do you want if different from current?

 iPhone 5s

3. What is your background/lockscreen?

Avary and me

4. What is your ringtone?

You've Got A Friend in Me

 5. Text tone?

"Hit Me with a Text" - lyric line from Text by Mann

 6. Last picture you took?

 Today for Jessica

 7. Last picture you saved?

 The picture Jessica took

 8. Favorite App?

Facebook

 9. Most used app if different from favorite?

 Not different

 10. Last downloaded app?

 Dropbox

 11. Who texts you the most?

 Tina, everyone else messages me on Facebook.

 12. Who calls you the most?

 Tina since I'm a minutes plan

 13. Random neat feature of your phone?

 I don't know. Not fond of this phone.

 14. What do you hate about your phone?

 How big it is

 15. What do you love about it?

 It gets the job done.

16. Do you use a case/cover?

 I do.

17. What does your case/cover look like?

Super boring white or black.

18. How often do you change cases?

Every six months.

19. How often do you change you background/lockscreen?

Every month

20. How often do you change your ringtone/text tone?

Rarely

21. Who is in your favorites?

Tina, Ridge, Chris, and my grandparents

22. What is the next event on your calendar?

My cousin's birth on the 17th of May

 23. Do you use any accessories?

Yes

24. Which ones?

Bluetooth

25. Do you use a signature in your text? If so, what is it?

I don't

No comments:

Post a Comment