Thursday, April 24, 2014

Creativity

Was I creative today? How?

Depends on who you ask was I creative today. My job to me is pretty factual. I work with wiring and computer for right now. However, I like to think I was creative I was designing a new database for my future job. I found it interesting to use the database to rename the computers so that hackers could not easily identify which computers are used for what.

Right now I am working on the daycare center that I will be a part time IT man. I am changing the computer names to things that are not easily recognized and putting up shields on certain programs where the hacker will see that the program is on there but when trying to hack the program it sees a fake version of that program.

Also I am working on making that same company an iPhone/iPad app that is more versatile to what they need. So I like to think I have been creative today.


No comments:

Post a Comment