Wednesday, October 8, 2014

It's Always Under 90

I have recently been diagnosed with low blood sugar. For me it was another blow to my health that was already in a bad situation since my iron is low as well. It was like I was destined to be tired all the time.

But I was determined to not let it get control of my whole life. I had been have working out twice as hard. My latest appointment with my physician basically told me I was making it worse on myself. I asked if it would be acceptable to get a personal trainer so I could stay fit.

So I am pouring over recommendations and I find one that was recommended from my doctor. My doctor wanted to see me work out. He told me to work out as hard as I possibly could. My numbers were off the chart for the first time in my life. I was lifting weights like I never had and running until my legs were numb and I ran even harder after that. I was in so much pain at the end. My doctor told me never to do that again that I had got that out of my system.

That has really helped me. I feel like it was what I needed. It therapeutic in several ways. I put all my anxiety and anger into that work out. I am now working out a decent pace, and it has really helped to balance out my life easier now. I think once you push 300 lbs off of your chest over 15 times without hesitation you feel like you are the hulk.

I am still trying to get in complete balance and that may take some time. I'm okay with that though. It's something I have to work up to like benching 300 lbs. Stamina is something I love and I find it in everything I do. I intend to do the same with my health. I refuse to give up or give in.


No comments:

Post a Comment