Saturday, October 18, 2014

Haunted Inside

While plenty of people decorate their houses for Halloween, a house certainly isn't the scariest building to begin with for a scary factor. Many buildings other than a house come to mind for being haunted. Especially in today's time, most people don't die at home anymore, granted there are a few.

My Top Picks for Haunted Buildings:

1) Prisons - Evil people dying many not getting claimed by their family so there is a disgruntled spirit.

2) Asylums - Yeah I don't even like going near the psych ward on a normal hospital.

3) Hospital - Death. I don't do hospitals on a good day. I just smell it.

4) Court building - Nope never been an idea of mine to be a lawyer for this year.

5) Funeral homes - Nothing about dead piled up to be made up or burn up sounds like a swinging good time to me.

6) Schools - Deaths do happen at school. But who knows spirits of angered students can always return... Moaning Myrtle comes to mind.

7) Churches - It's too quiet sometimes in a church. Plus visitations and funerals can happen there too. Creeps me out when I am the last one to leave church and the lights are turned off.

8) Malls - Don't ask but after 7 PM I get squeamish at malls. I think I have read too many mystery novels.


No comments:

Post a Comment